Our Mission Statement:
- To reach out to the lost, corporately and individually, through proclaiming the gospel and through missions at home and throughout the world.
- To nurture those who believe in Jesus Christ through worship, prayer, Bible study, and fellowship.
- To minister to the needs of people through practical expressions of Christian love.
- To call believers to growth and responsibility through Christian education, stewardship, and service.
Coming Up This Summer:
UBC Summer Calendar
Preschool, Children, Youth & Families
Bring: chips or dessert, sign up at the church office
——-> We are going to have water inflatables and water games! We will cook out! Come out for an evening of fun for the whole family!
Youth Pre-camp meeting & hangout
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
——-> We will eat dinner together. After dinner the youth will spend time getting ready for camp.
July 6th – July 10th
UBC Youth Camp
For Youth 7th grade – 12th grade
Sign Up by May 31st
Location: Jacobs Ladder Camp Grounds, outside Chandler, OK
———-> Camp is am awesome opportunity for students to grow in their relationships with God. It is a unique time away from the distractions of every day life. Our theme is Sabbath. We are going to be focusing on how Sabbath is rooted in rest and recreation.This will be a great event for our youth to recharge and experience God in a deep way.
Myriad Botanical Garden Park
For Preschool and Children
Time: Leave UBC at 9:00am
Location: Myriad Botanical Garden Park OKC
– Meet at the church parking lot at 9:00am and bring a sack lunch.
Time: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Bring: A dessert or side to go with dinner
– We will eat a dinner and then go swimming!
Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Bring: A dessert or snack to go with dinner
– We will eat and watch a movie!
For: Preschool and Children
Time: Leave UBC 9:30am
– We will meet in the church parking lot and carpool to the splash pad. Bring
snacks and drinks.
For the Whole Family
Cost: $2 per game; $2 for shoes; $3 for a $5 arcade card
Location: Fire Lake Bowling Alley
Sign Up By: July ??
– Bring the whole family for a night of bowling.
Location: different host homes
Bring: check with host
– This will be a time for the whole UBC family to spend time together.
End of Summer Party
For the Youth
We will have more info as we get closer.